Contents of the lecture
- The nuanced relationship between capital markets and CSR
- What capital markets like most from CSR?
- The recent shift in logics through the lenses of market mediators
- Have bond and equity markets different approach to CSR?
- Understand how financial markets view corporate responsibility & sustainability
- Critically reflect on the emergence of corporate responsibility
- Discuss the outcomes that different corporate responsibility actions may have on the firm’s cost of capital