To highlight the business opportunities of the circular economy and promote the development of business models innovations towards sustainable and affordable goods and services.
Learning objectives / outcomes
- Identify and introduce circularity related material issues within a CSR strategy.
- Identify a corporate portfolio with transformations, tools and investments, from a decarbonization point of view, towards sustainable and affordable goods and services.
- Development of an action plan addressing the relevant material issues, transformations, tools and investments (identify the relevant goals and objectives; create a plan for how to achieve them; implement the proper transformations; evaluate the performance).
- Circularity in production processes and value chains
- Circular business models.
- Circularity strategies.
- Circularity entrepreneurship and SMEs.
- Consumers’ awareness and willingness to pay for circular goods and services.