To highlight the shared value from the sustainable use of resources and identify the business opportunities related to low-emission technologies, sustainable products and services.
Learning objectives / outcomes:
- Highlight the value from transforming the economy towards climate neutrality.
- Introduce climate change within corporate risk management.
- Identify and introduce emissions related material issues within a CSR strategy.
- Identify a corporate portfolio with transformations, tools and investments, from a decarbonization point of view, towards increasing energy efficiency at the lowest possible cost.
- Development of an action plan addressing the relevant material issues, transformations, tools and investments (identify the relevant goals and objectives; create a plan for how to achieve them; implement the proper transformations; evaluate the performance).
- Energy and Climate Change.
- Energy efficiency First Principle.
- Energy and Sustainable Financing: A key pillar towards Climate Neutrality (EU Taxonomy, ESG).
- Sustainable Energy Financing tools and methods: DEEP and triple database, Triple A toolbox.
- Energy Efficiency Case Studies and Example.