- Current developments and trends in the area of Sustainable Finance.
- Sustainable finance at the EU level as a supporting mechanism for the objectives of the European Green Deal.
- Sustainability-related disclosure in the financial services sector.
- Application of the EU taxonomy for sustainable activities and the EU Green Bond Standard.
- Identification of business opportunities to issue green bonds and green loans.
- Ways of implementation of sustainable finance mechanisms to a real-life investment case study.
- The Principles for Responsible Banking.
- Banking industry challenges and reengineering for the adaptation to the Principles for Responsible Banking.
- Adapting business development to the Principles for Responsible Banking.