Topics of the lecture
- Why Innovative Strategic Partnerships? How to Navigate What’s Next: from Systems Change and Collective Impact to COVID and Post-COVID reality
- How to align private sector interest with public sector priorities?
- Partnerships that go beyond the traditional models of public-private partnerships; for example, partnerships with Competitors; Development organizations; Donor agencies; Foundations; and NGOs
- Innovative partnerships and finance: How to move from “billions” to “trillions” in investments for financing the SDGs?
- Strategic Collective Action: From project-based to Long-term Initiatives
- The Challenge of Implementation and Leadership
The participant will develop the capacity to integrate knowledge and to analyze, evaluate, and manage the different aspects of innovative strategic partnerships at an organizational, local, and global level. Based on the case studies analysis, the participants will be able to identify implementation and leadership challenges, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.