To highlight the role of finance towards CSR and shared value creation.
Learning objectives / outcomes:
- Understand the drivers affecting the transition from “finance” to “sustainable finance”.
- Understand how CSR investments improve firms’ access to capital.
- Identify macro-, meso-, and micro-ESG issues affecting corporate risk and the cost of capital.
- Planning and financing responsible investments towards sustainable value creation.
- The inclusion of environmental and societal risks in finance.
- Drivers affecting the transition from “finance” to “sustainable finance”.
- Business opportunities within sustainable finance and the relevant returns.
- Investment planning fulfilling the “Principles for Responsible Banking”.
- Capacity building for SMEs.
- Implementation of the “Principles for Responsible Banking”: The banking perspective.