Sustainability as a key driver for the Future of Work
Learning objectives / outcomes:
To provide key insights on how we can develop the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in an ever-changing work environment, and unfolds around emerging trends with regards to the:
- Utilization of technology, automation, and virtual reality.
- Rise in machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).
- Importance of developing soft skills and the significance on valuable transferable skills.
- Opportunities and challenges presented due to the imperative for sustainability.
- Impact of technological advancements, economic factors, demographic patterns, societal norms and sustainability on the organization of work.
- Repercussions on the labour market, competencies in demand and emerging working models / forms of work.
- Scope of intervention of alternative stakeholders (institutions, organizations, individuals) in ensuring decent and sustainable work for all.