To highlight the role of inclusive working environments and responsible human capital management as key drivers towards CSR.
Learning objectives / outcomes:
- Introduce key issues related to responsible human capital management for sustainable organization-building.
- Discuss how responsible human capital management can support the CSR strategy by leveraging internal competencies and contributing to a positive, healthy and fair work environment.
- Outline the key elements of a Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) strategy for inclusive and respectful work environments.
- Socially responsible human capital management: The interface between CSR and HRM.
- Key HRM practices (e.g., recruitment, performance management, talent management) that support the CSR strategy and contribute to improving the work and quality of life of employees.
- Diversity and Inclusion frameworks and key pillars of a D&I strategy.
- Aligning organizational systems and policies and implementation challenges.
- Best practices and organizational examples.