To highlight the role of partnerships aligning competing (private-private; private-public) or cooperative priorities
Learning objectives / outcomes:
- Integrate, analyze, evaluate, and manage the different aspects of innovative strategic partnerships at an organizational, local, and global level.
- Identify and introduce stakeholders’ related material issues within in a CSR strategy.
- Development of an action plan addressing the relevant material issues and proper transformations (identify the relevant goals and objectives; create a plan for how to achieve them; implement the proper transformations; evaluate the performance).
- How to align private sector interest with public sector priorities?
- Partnerships that go beyond the traditional models of public-private partnerships (partnerships with competitors; development organizations; donor agencies; foundations; and NGOs).
- Innovative partnerships and finance: How to move from “billions” to “trillions” in investments for financing the SDGs?
- Strategic collective action: From project based to long-term initiatives
- The challenge of implementation and leadership.