To introduce sustainability related issues within corporate governance structures, in the context of “Sustainable Corporate Governance – A European Commission Initiative”.
Learning objectives / outcomes:
- Identify the firm specific sustainability challenges to be introduced in its corporate governance.
- Develop a business oriented action plan supporting the introduction of sustainability related issues within a firm’s corporate governance.
- Corporate Governance fundamentals
- Sustainability boards (Committees, etc)
- How to establish / What are the key criteria that should be considered in selection / Roles / Functions / Executives or non-, etc.
- What are the tasks will be undertaken by the Committee and what are the mechanisms of monitoring progress and achievement of time bounded goals, what are the evaluation / compensation systems…