To identify the links and highlight the importance of CSR within the supply chain management.
Learning objectives / outcomes:
- Identify and introduce material issues related to responsible human capital management, within in a CSR strategy.
- Development of an action plan addressing the relevant material issues and proper transformations (identify the relevant goals and objectives; create a plan for how to achieve them; implement the proper transformations; evaluate the performance).
- Defining sustainable supply chain management.
- The importance of supply chain relationships for sustainability.
- Governance of sustainability in supply chains.
- The European Commission’s study on the due diligence requirements through the supply chain.