Learning objectives / outcomes:
- Highlight the cornerstones of the mainstream business models.
- Highlight the global impacts and risks induced by the mainstream business models.
- Introduce stakeholders’ interests within corporate purpose.
- Present corporate transformations rising from the “Stakeholder capitalism” business context.
- Present the cornerstones for creating and providing sustainable shared value.
- Demonstrate how business responsibility enhances corporate competitiveness.
- Present the roadmap and the steps towards the development of a CSR action plan.
- The “Business as usual” context
- The impacts of the “Business as usual” context
- Mainstreaming stakeholders
- Materializing opportunities in the “Stakeholder capitalism” context
- Introducing Sustainability and Responsibility in the corporate DNA
- An Action Plan towards Sustainable Shared Value