To identify the links between CSR (or ESG) communications, marketing, and analytics.
Learning objectives/ outcomes:
At the end of this session students should be able to:
- Define CSR performance as a key stakeholder satisfaction metric.
- Measure CSR performance.
- Reflect on the Greenwashing phenomenon.
- Offer research-based advice on how to communicate ESG.
- Review and experience survey-based instruments to measure ESG performance.
- Understand and analyze the role of Marketing Analytics tools like Segmentation and Sentiment Analytics in helping firms understand their stakeholders and “compete” on ESG performance.
- Review and experience how AI and Big Data disrupts CSR (ESG) scoring with implications for greenwashing and marketing ethics (including for example selling practices & product labeling)
- Marketing Reframed: Stakeholder Satisfaction & CSR Performance.
- CSR meets Marketing Analytics
- Truvalue Platform™ Demonstration (Artificial Intelligence, CSR/ESG Firm Scoring, and Marketing Ethics scoring). Truvalue Labs™ an awarded Fintech, applies Artificial Intelligence to massive volumes of unstructured data and scores firms on ESG behavior that has a material impact on company value. We will also focus on how AI allows firms to be monitored 24/7 on marketing ethics including customer privacy, access & affordability, product quality & safety, customer welfare, and selling practices & product labeling)