To highlight the business case of sustainable development and the value of introducing sustainability and responsibility in the corporate DNA through business model innovations within an action plan towards sustainable shared value.
Learning objectives / outcomes:
- Highlight the business opportunities and benefits of sustainable development.
- Present the roadmap and the steps towards the development of a business responsibility action plan.
- Present the structure of a CSR action plan and its link to administrative practices.
- Demonstrate how business responsibility enhances corporate competitiveness.
- Introduction: Business as usual.
- The business case of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Strategic corporate responsibility and shared value towards SDGs.
- Identifying material issues for a strategic corporate responsibility agenda.
- Development of an action plan addressing the relevant material issues and proper transformations (identify the relevant goals and objectives; create a plan for how to achieve them; implement the proper transformations; evaluate the performance).
- From sustainable and shared value to responsible and sustainable business through sustainable competitive advantages.